Ecoposh OBV in a Newborn Fitted cloth nappy:
- Features a snap down from for sensitive cord care
- Adjusts to 2 different sizes to accommodate little ones from 2kgs-6 kgs
- Snap-in 4 layer OBV insert
- The most absorbent type of cloth nappy! GREAT for over nights!
- Was created side-by-side to work beautifully with the any newborn cover or wolol cover
- Create fun and funky colour combinations
The Ultimate Night Time Diapering Solution!
The premium blend of fibres is perfect for heavy wetters and nighttime solutions. The Ecoposh OBV Newborn Fitted Cloth nappy is a premium solution for parents looking for organic materials in a cloth nappy. The outer layer, which gives the Ecoposh OBV the various colours, is a cotton/polyester blend that is made from recycled water bottles!
What is a "fitted" nappy?
A Fitted cloth nappy is shaped like a diaper and has some form of snaps or velcro to fasten the diaper onto the baby. Fitted nappies are not waterproof and will require some type of nappy cover to keep the wetness contained. The Fitted nappy category lives in the space between Prefolds (flat, square, cotton/bamboo nappies that require folding and pining to fasten onto baby and need a cover to be waterproof) and the more modern Pocket Nappy or All In One (waterproof, has either snaps or hook/loop features so that it can fasten onto baby.)