The New Gen v2 Close Bamboo Pop-In fits from 3–16kgs + (7–35lbs+) making this nappy a supremely flexible birth to potty solution. The one size design grows with your baby from birth to potty training independence and with soft‚ stretchy adjustable tabs‚ you can be assured of a perfect fit at every change.
Style: All-in-2 cloth nappy - each nappy comes complete with a bamboo soaker and a booster popped together in its clever waterproof outer shell. Additional soakers sets are available separately
Sizing: One Size Fits Most design fitting 3-16kgs + (7–35lbs+) making this nappy a supremely flexible birth to potty solution. Adjusts with a snap down rise. The maximum waist size of the Pop-in is 56-57cm.
Closure: Hook & Loop
- a double elasticated leg gusset for fantastic containment
- goes on the baby in one piece
- soft‚ stretchy adjustable tabs for a snug fit
- soft elasticated waistband and inner soaker to ensure a comfortable fit through all stages
- a multi poppering system snap down rise to adjust the size as baby grows
- an absorbent panel concealed within the gusset of the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy so parents get that extra dry time between changes
Composition: Has a soft touch waterproof TPU outer shell and has been manufactured ethically in China using Oekotex standard 100 Azo free dyes. The soakers sets are 70% bamboo/30% cotton.
- Bamboo is a luxuriously comfortable cloth that is antibacterial‚ antifungal‚ hypoallergenic and naturally breathable to keep babies happier for longer and that’s just the way it is naturally. It’s natural structure means it is cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- Bamboo is recommended for parents who are concerned about sensitive or allergy prone skin‚ or those who simply want an alternative to cotton or man-made fibres.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world‚ mainly because it has an extraordinary capacity to absorb water which helps it to grow faster. The end result is an excellent wicking fibre‚ which is 3-4 times more absorbent than cotton. Bamboo is grown naturally‚ without industrialised farming. It is sustainable‚ and thrives without pesticides or fertilizers. It is 100% biodegradable‚ cuts like grass and re-shoots without being uprooted which means it can grow in places where other crops are simply not viable.